Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Drying Out!

The rain has moved out and just as the forecast promised, sunshine has returned! Today has been absolutely spectacular. There’s no wind, temperature is perfect, and the sun is shining! I was able to get out for a quick Village lap during lunch and although the trail was pretty muddy, it was still a ton of fun.  Since we did get a lot of rain, I’ll probably wait a few days before I ride Prospect.  As of right now, Bridal Veil Road is closed due to maintenance work on Black Bear Pass. Crews are up there dealing with some rock fall. This means access to the Via Ferrata, Ajax, and Bridal Veil is closed. Hopefully they will have it open soon. I’ll update when I know more. Make sure to get out there and enjoy the weather! 


No comments:

Post a Comment